When clicking on the 3 dots next to a story, the only option displayed is “Go to” This appears not to work if you search for a news story or source. You have to wait until it appears in your news feed to hide it. You can’t search for a news story or source, then hide it.
How do I remove a news source from Google News?
To stop following a topic or source, click the three vertical dots next to its name and select Remove from Library.
How do I block a news source?
Block a news channel or topic
- Tap the channel or topic to open it.
- Tap the More Options button.
- Choose Block Channel or Block Topic.
How do I delete the Washington Post from my iPhone?
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions.
- Select The Washington Post.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I delete content from Google?
Choose “Removal” from the “Index” menu. Select the “ Temporary Removals ” tab. Hit the “New Request” button (keep it on “Remove this URL only”) and enter the URL of the page you wish to remove entirely from search results and Google’s cache. Then click “Submit Request”
Can you block sites on Google News?
You can block specific domains like dailymail.com or spamme.ru using the personal blocklist extension in Chrome. The blocked results appear momentarily until the extension filters them out. You can have multiple domains.
How do I block content on Google News?
when you get stories from a news source you don’t want to see or about a topic you aren’t interested in you can tap the 3-dots icon in a corner of the story card and tap Hide all stories from [NEWS SOURCE] for hiding the stories from the source, or tap Fewer stories like this and the thumbs down icon for getting fewer
How do I cancel my Washington Post?
Please call Customer Care at 202-334-6100.
How do I block the Washington Post?
Enter a vacation stop or hold online through your Account Profile. Once you are logged in to your account, click here to access “My home delivery” and then click “Vacation stops.” You can also call 202-334-6100 to use our automated telephone service or to speak with a customer service representative.
How do I cancel my Washington Post subscription?
Cancel Digital Washington Post Subscription
- Go to the Washington Post website.
- Click the Sign In button in the header.
- Log in to your account.
- Locate the subscription you want to cancel on the Account page.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
How do I remove a post from Google?
Find the post you want to edit or delete.
- To edit a post, tap More. Edit.
- To delete a post, tap More. Delete.
How do I remove content from Google search results?
For quick removals, use the Remove URLs tool to remove a page hosted on your site from Google’s search results within a day. To permanently block a page from Google Search results, take one of the following actions:
- Remove or update the content on your page.
- Password-protect your page.
- Add a noindex tag to your page.
How do I make Google page invisible?
Hide a page
- On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
- At the right, click Pages.
- On the page you want to hide, click More. Hide from navigation.
- To publish your changes, at the top right, click Publish.