What is the weather like in Oak Harbor Washington?
- Average Weather in Oak Harbor Washington, United States. In Oak Harbor, the summers are comfortable, dry, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, wet, and mostly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 37°F to 70°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 78°F.
Is Oak Harbor WA a good place to live?
Oak Harbor is a great place to raise a family. Everything is close and this small town has a lot to offer. The schools are great and the vibe in the town is positive. There is quite a bit of diversity for just a small town as the Navy brings in people from all over the world.
What is in Oak Harbor Washington?
The largest park in Oak Harbor is Deception Pass State Park, which is famous for its large beaches, three lakes, and spectacular old growth forest. … The PBY-Naval Air Museum in downtown Oak Harbor describes the history of the Naval aircraft based at NAS Whidbey Island.
How far is Oak Harbor from Seattle?
What is the population of Whidbey Island WA?
Is Oak Harbor WA Safe?
Their analysis revealed that Oak Harbor, the largest city on Whidbey Island with approximately 23,000 residents, was the safest city in Washington with a violent crime rate just above 1 per 1,000 residents and a property crime rate below 7 per 1,000 residents.
What is the population of Oak Harbor WA?
What is there to do in Oak Harbor Ohio?
Things to Do in Oak Harbor
- Magee Marsh Wildlife Area. 95 reviews.
- Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge. 87 reviews.
- Black Swamp Bird Observatory. 26 reviews.
- Sportsmen’s Migratory Bird Center. 4 reviews.
- Sea Breeze Charters. 130 reviews.
- Erie Drifter Sportfishing. 13 reviews.
- Summer Break Charters. 3 reviews.
- Portage River Paddling Company. 3 reviews.
What is Oak Harbor ZIP code?
What is the population of Island County?
How do I get from Seattle to Oak Harbor?
The simplest way is I-5 North to SR 20, then left onto Whitby Island to Oak Harbor. The more scenic way, if you have the time, is to take the Mukilteo Ferry to Whidbey Island, drive north to Oak Harbor. Depends when you arrive in Seattle, it gets dark around 6:00.
Is Whidbey Island Expensive?
An amount below 100 means Whidbey Island Station is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Whidbey Island Station, Washington is more expensive.
What is Whidbey Island known for?
As an island, Whidbey is known for its excellent seafood. The standout, though, are mussels farmed from Penn Cove, near Coupeville. It’s not unusual on Whidbey to ask someone “where are these mussels from?” and literally have them point down the road.23 мая 2019 г.