Colville is a small city in the Rocky Mountains region of Washington. It is the county seat of Stevens County. Colville has about 4720 residents and an elevation of 1614 feet.
How far is Colville from Spokane?
The total driving distance from Spokane, WA to Colville, WA is 73 miles or 117 kilometers.
How far is Colville from Seattle?
Is Colville WA a good place to live?
For the most part Colville is a nice town, however there is a lot of drug activity, homelessness, and few job opportunities. I’ve lived in Colville most of my life and I really enjoy it here. It is a great place to raise kids and retire, but it can be a little bit boring if your a young adult.
What county is Colville Washington in?
How big is Colville WA?
What is the population of Colville Washington?
How far is Colville Washington from the Canadian border?
What is there to do in Colville WA?
Things to Do in Colville
- Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge. 17 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Colville National Forest. 21 reviews. Museums.
- Stevens County Historical Society, Inc. 5 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Salmo-Priest Wilderness Area. 2 reviews. Fun & Games.
- Auto Vue Drive-In Theatre. 11 reviews.