How far is Kitsap from Seattle?
The quickest way to get from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Kitsap County is to drive which costs $5 – $8 and takes 1h 9m. How far is it from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Kitsap County? The distance between Seattle Airport (SEA) and Kitsap County is 19 miles. The road distance is 56 miles.
What cities are in North Kitsap County?
Bainbridge Island (pop. 23,950) and Poulsbo (pop. 10,510) are the two incorporated cities within North Kitsap.
Where should I live in Kitsap County?
- Bainbridge Island. Suburb of Seattle, WA. 40 reviews. …
- Silverdale. Town in Washington. 66 reviews. …
- Poulsbo. Suburb of Seattle, WA. 53 reviews. …
- Chico. Suburb of Seattle, WA. #4 Best Places to Live in Kitsap County. …
- Suquamish. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Lofall. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Seabeck. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Indianola. Town in Washington.
What cities are in South Kitsap County?
Overview of South Kitsap School District, Washington (Unified School District)
- Metro Area: Bremerton Area.
- Cities: Bremerton, Port Orchard.
- Unincorporated Places: …
- 98110, 98312, 98314, 98329, 98337, 98353, 98359, 98366, 98367, 98528.
- Congressional District: …
- WA-26, WA-35.
What is there to do in Bremerton Seattle?
Featured Bremerton Attractions
- Admiral Theatre.
- Bremerton Arts District.
- Bremerton Blackberry Festival.
- Bremerton Farmers Market.
- Bremerton Marina and The Lone Sailor Statue.
- Bremerton Summer BrewFest.
- Disc Golf at NAD Park.
- Gold Mountain Golf Club.
What is the population of Washington state?
7.615 million (2019)
What is the population of Kitsap County Washington?
What county is Seattle WA located in?
Is Silverdale WA a city?
Silverdale is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kitsap County, Washington, in the United States. The population was 19,204 at the 2010 census. Despite many attempts at incorporation, Silverdale remains an unincorporated community.
Is Bremerton a safe place to live?
Bremerton crime is nowhere close to a big city. We have a toddler and feel very safe. Housing is very affordable and there are beautiful homes for sale if you are willing to put a bit of work into them. Community feel is awesome with lots of young families.
How safe is Bremerton WA?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Bremerton is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, Bremerton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Washington, Bremerton has a crime rate that is higher than 74% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Silverdale WA Safe?
Silverdale has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Silverdale is 1 in 78.
How did Kitsap County get its name?
The Kitsap Peninsula was originally part of King County (county seat at Seattle) and Jefferson County (county seat at Port Townsend). … Voters changed the name to Kitsap County to honor the Suquamish war chief. When the Port Madison mill closed in 1892, the town was almost completely depopulated.