How far is Kitsap from Seattle?
The quickest way to get from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Kitsap County is to drive which costs $5 – $8 and takes 1h 9m. How far is it from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Kitsap County? The distance between Seattle Airport (SEA) and Kitsap County is 19 miles. The road distance is 56 miles.
Where should I live in Kitsap County?
- Bainbridge Island. Suburb of Seattle, WA. 40 reviews. …
- Silverdale. Town in Washington. 66 reviews. …
- Poulsbo. Suburb of Seattle, WA. 53 reviews. …
- Chico. Suburb of Seattle, WA. #4 Best Places to Live in Kitsap County. …
- Suquamish. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Lofall. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Seabeck. Suburb of Seattle, WA. …
- Indianola. Town in Washington.
Is Bremerton WA Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Bremerton is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, Bremerton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Washington, Bremerton has a crime rate that is higher than 74% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Bremerton WA a good place to live?
Bremerton is a great place to live. It has beautiful views and great camping and hiking areas surround you. The Olympic mountains are about an hour and a half away so if you love the outdoors Bremerton is a great choice to live. Great scenery, lacking in arts and nightlife.
What is there to do in Bremerton Seattle?
Featured Bremerton Attractions
- Admiral Theatre.
- Bremerton Arts District.
- Bremerton Blackberry Festival.
- Bremerton Farmers Market.
- Bremerton Marina and The Lone Sailor Statue.
- Bremerton Summer BrewFest.
- Disc Golf at NAD Park.
- Gold Mountain Golf Club.
What is there to do in Kitsap County today?
Top Attractions in Bremerton
- USS Turner Joy Museum Ship. 276 reviews. Museums.
- Puget Sound Navy Museum. 217 reviews. …
- Bremerton Bug Museum. 76 reviews. …
- Harborside Fountain Park. 194 reviews. …
- Manette Bridge. 82 reviews. …
- Illahee State Park. 33 reviews. …
- Elandan Gardens. 38 reviews. …
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Memorial Plaza. 46 reviews.
Is Silverdale WA Safe?
Silverdale has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Silverdale is 1 in 78.
What is it like to live in Poulsbo WA?
Poulsbo is in Kitsap County and is one of the best places to live in Washington. Living in Poulsbo offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Poulsbo there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. … The public schools in Poulsbo are highly rated.
Should I move to Poulsbo WA?
Poulsbo is a great place to live in for people who are looking for a small town to either retire in, raise a family in or even find a nice place while they get their life on track. For the most part it is a quiet and very safe little town, although there are the exceptions for the local festivals.
What is the cost of living in Bremerton Washington?
712 Pennsylvania AveCOST OF LIVINGBremertonWashingtonHealth100.183.8Housing134.1164.9Median Home Cost$310,000$381,300Utilities7274
How far is Bremerton WA from Seattle?
What is Bremerton WA known for?
Bremerton is the largest city in the region and terminal for one of four WA State Ferry routes from the Seattle area to the Kitsap Peninsula. It is famous for its historic Naval and maritime heritage.
Does it snow in Bremerton Washington?
Bremerton, Washington gets 49 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Bremerton averages 3 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
How much is the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle?
Seattle-Bremerton Car/Passenger Ferry Prices
The ferry from Seattle to Bremerton costs $8.50 for adults. Fares for seniors (over 65) and children (6-18 years) are half price, only $4.25. Children 5 and under ride free.