- Contact the Newsroom – The Washington Post. Help Center. 1-800-477-4679. Contact us.
How do I send a message to the Washington Post?
Write to [email protected] or to: Letters to the Editor, The Washington Post, 1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071.
How do I tip the Washington Post news?
There’s a call-out on The Washington Post homepage to “Share news tips with us confidentially” and here. What are the different ways a tip can be submitted? The Post can be reached using SecureDrop, encrypted email, postal mail and messaging apps including Signal, Peerio, WhatsApp and Pidgin.
How do I report a story to the Washington Post?
Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 202-334-7300.
How do I log into the Washington Post?
On the Washington Post website you can also go directly to this link: https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/profile/#/profile/access. Or click Sign In at the top of the page.
How do I contact the news?
Look on the media outlet’s website for an email address. To find contact information for a newspaper or TV station, search the name of the media outlet online. Find the organization’s website and search for an “About Us” or “Contact” tab. Most news organizations publish an email or phone number for tips on stories.
How do I report a story to local news?
Make contact – phone the newsdesk of your paper and tell them a brief summary of the story. Tell them you have a press release (and photo, if relevant), and find out what the best email to send it is. Make sure you get the name of who you’ve spoken to for ease of follow up.
How do you contact an anonymous reporter?
There are a lot of ways to do that.
- Send your materials through physical mail.
- Call from a phone number unconnected to you.
- Use Signal for private messaging.
- Before looking into news organizations, consider using the Tor Browser for greater privacy.
- Use a whistleblower submission system.
How do you write an email to the editor?
How to submit a letter to the editor
- To write the Editorial Page Editor: [email protected]
- To report a factual error in a news article: [email protected] All letters asserting factual errors will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.
- To send a letter to a specific Sunday section:
How do I get a human interest story on the news?
Let’s dive into the seven steps to get local press coverage:
- Write Your Press Release.
- Find Local Media Outlets.
- Find the Right Media Contacts.
- Craft Your Email Query (aka Pitch)
- Send Your Pitch Email & Follow Up.
- Respond to Journalists.
- Cultivate a Relationship With Journalists.
Is there a Washington Post app?
These features are available on the desktop and mobile web, as well as on The Washington Post app for iOS and Android.
How do I change my Washington Post subscription?
You can manage your subscription online by signing in to your Account Profile and updating your delivery address under “My subscriptions.” You can also call 202-334-6100 to use our automated telephone service or to speak with a customer service representative.
What time should The Washington Post be delivered?
In most areas, the paper will be delivered by 6:00 AM on weekdays, 7:00 AM on Saturdays, and 7:00 AM on Sundays.