How much does it cost to get a passport in Washington state?
Passport FeesType of Passport FeeFee AmountPassport Book (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$110.00Passport Book (15 years and younger) paid to the Department of State*$80.00Passport Card (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$30.00
How do I get a passport in WA?
How to get an adult passport
- Step 1: Gather original documents.
- Step 2: Ask someone to be your referee or guarantor.
- Step 3: Complete your application.
- Step 4: Print your application.
- Step 5: Get passport photos.
- Step 6: Lodge your application and pay the fee.
- Step 7: We’ll tell you when your passport is ready.
Where do you go to apply for a passport?
You must submit your completed application, including citizenship evidence, photocopy of ID, photo, and fees, in person at a passport acceptance facility. You may be eligible to apply in person at a passport agency if you are traveling soon. Please see Get a Passport in a Hurry for more information.
Can I get a passport in one day in Seattle?
Same Day Passport Service in Seattle, WA
Residents of Seattle and Washington State can apply for a new or replacement passport through Travel Visa Pro’s same day service to ensure they receive it later that day.
Can you go to the DMV to get a passport?
Can I apply for a US passport at a DMV office? You can apply for a US Passport at some motor vehicle offices operated by county clerks. You can apply for a US Passport at some US Post Offices.
How long is a passport book good for?
How do you update an expired passport?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader). …
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
How long does it take to get a passport in the United States?
between 6 to 8 weeks
How can I get my visa?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. …
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. …
- Students. …
- Working adults. …
- Businessmen and company directors. …
- Visiting a relative.
Can you apply for passport at Walgreens?
No, the cost is $14.99 for each set of 2 passport photos ordered. Do Walgreens stores have Passport applications available? Yes, but the application must be processed at the post office.
Can you use an expired passport?
An expired passport is simply not acceptable for international travel. … You’re not required to have a passport to board a domestic flight – at least not yet. However, you do need valid identification to get past the TSA checkpoints. By definition, an expired passport isn’t valid.
How do you obtain a US passport?
Step 2: Prepare Your Application Package
- Complete your Form DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport on the State Department website.
- Print your completed application. DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION. …
- Have a passport photo taken.
- Photocopy your proof of identity and U.S. Citizenship documents.
- Calculate your fees.
What is the fastest way to get a passport in Washington state?
If you happen to be scheduled to travel internationally in two weeks or less and need a passport pronto, call (877) 487-2778 to make an appointment at the Seattle Passport Agency, located in the Fifth and Yesler Building at 300 5th Ave., Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104. This is the only way to get a passport this quickly.
How fast can I get a passport in Seattle?
Apply for a U.S. Passport
In order to get your passport faster (within 2-3 weeks), you will need to make an appointment at a passport agency where you must bring your proof of travel. Need to make an appointment at the Seattle Passport Agency? Visit here.