Below are profiles for all 39 counties in Washington State, including information on population size and links to the county website, county codes, budget, comprehensive plan, and county officials.
How many states have a Washington County?
- Jump to navigation Jump to search. Washington County is the name of 30 counties and one parish in the United States of America, all named after George Washington, revolutionary war general and first President of the United States. In total, the following 32 states and one district have or had a Washington County: 1 Extant counties.
What is the poorest county in Washington state?
The 1990 per capita personal income for Washington state was $35,063 (inflation-adjusted to 2019 dollars). Ferry County had the lowest per capita personal income at the county level at $22,249.
What is the smallest town in Washington?
Just off State Route 522 sits Washington state’s smallest town. The town aptly called Grace was established in 1906 sits on the King County and Snohomish County line. At only 0.6 miles long, one can meander the whole town in about ten minutes.
What is the richest state in America?
This Is the Richest State in the U.S., According to Data
- New Hampshire.
- California. Median household income: $80,440.
- Hawaii. Median household income: $83,102.
- New Jersey. Median household income: $85,751.
- Massachusetts. Median household income: $85,843.
- Maryland. Median household income: $86,738.
Is WA a rich state?
In 2018-19, Western Australia’s gross state product was A$260.6 billion (14% of Australia’s GDP), making it the nation’s most productive state, and one of the most wealthy places on earth with a GDP per capita of A$100,367 (compared with the national average of A$74,605).
What is the oldest city in Washington state?
Incorporated in 1854, Steilacoom is Washington State’s oldest city, and they’re not shy about talking about it.
What US state has the fewest counties?
Alaska has no counties. The following areas in Alaska are counted as county-equivalents: the 19 organized boroughs and, in its Unorganized Borough, 11 designated census areas.
How many state parks does Washington have?
There are over 140 parks throughout the state, including 19 marine parks and 11 Historical Parks.
What is the poorest city in Washington?
Yakima was ranked the poorest city in Washington in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining U.S. municipalities where households earn less than the nation’s median annual household income of $65,712.
What is the most expensive house in Washington state?
$28.5M Home on Lake Washington Is the Most Expensive in Washington.