When did the 50 statehood quarters come out?
- 50 State Commemorative Quarters (1999-2008) Statehood Quarters – most popular program in history of coin collecting The US Mint’s 50 statehood quarters program was launched with much fanfare in 1999 and met with lots of enthusiasm – especially among new collectors.
What is the value of the fifty state commemorative quarters 1999 2008?
Value of 50 State Quarters (1999-2008) We often get asked what state quarters are worth now that some of them are getting close to twenty years old. And the reality is that 99.9999% of state quarters are still just worth 25 cents and will likely always just be worth 25 cents.
Are state commemorative quarters worth anything?
State quarters are still circulating and can be collected right out of your pocket change. Therefore, most circulated examples are only worth their face value of 25 cents.
How much is the Statehood quarters collection worth?
Unfortunately, if you created your collection from coins you found in your wallet and at your bank, your 50 quarters probably have no more value than 25 cents each. A complete collection is worth $12.50, which isn’t nothing, but also isn’t a lot.
Which Washington quarters are worth money?
This is also undoubtedly the case with the 90% silver quarters made in 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, and 1964. Due to the melt value of their silver content, these are all worth around $4 to $5 each and up when silver prices are over $20 an ounce. 1962 Silver Washington quarter.
What state quarters have errors that are worth money?
Statehood Quarters Collection Statehood Quarter Error Coins
- 2005-P Minnesota Doubled Die Quarter (Extra Tree) Minnesota Quarter. design. Error not depicted.
- 2005-P Kansas Filled Die Quarter (“IN GOD WE RUST”) Kansas Quarter. design. Error not depicted.
- 2006-P Nevada Clipped Planchet Quarter. Nevada Quarter. design.
What year quarters are rare and worth money?
Quarters dated 1964 and earlier are 90% silver and worth many times their face value. With today’s high value of silver your old coins are becoming surprisingly valuable. Scarce and rare quarters are found in all the design series. Early era quarters, 1796 to the 1890’s are all scarce.
What quarters are worth more than their face value?
The 1999-P Connecticut Broadstruck Quarter is another example of a state quarter worth more than its face value due to a factory error. The coin is known as a “broadstruck” quarter, which refers to the fact that the quarter was not properly lined up in the machine when it was produced.
How much is a 2008 Oklahoma D quarter worth?
Both the 2008 P Oklahoma quarter and 2008 D Oklahoma quarter are each worth around $0.30 in about uncirculated condition. The value is around $0.75 in uncirculated condition with an MS 63 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 can sell for around $2.
What is a quarter from 1966 worth?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1966 Washington Quarter value at an average of 25 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $33. (see details)
What coins are worth money?
9 of the most valuable coins in the world
- The 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar. picture alliance/Getty Images.
- The 1787 Brasher Doubloon.
- The 1787 Fugio cent.
- The 723 Umayyad Gold Dinar.
- The 1343 Edward III Florin.
- The 1943 Lincoln Head Copper Penny.
- The 2007 $1 Million Canadian Gold Maple Leaf.
- 1913 Liberty Head V Nickel.
What is the error on the 1999 Connecticut quarter?
The core of the coins were solid copper. These coins, however, were produced in silver for special Silver Proof Sets. The coins minted in included Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, and Connecticut. Errors on the 1999 Connecticut State Quarter There are currently no known errors of this coin.