Your silver Washington quarters value has a base price of $3.92. With the value of silver in the $23.34 per ounce range, updated 11/29/2021.
- Thanks to their being minted in large quantities and not an overly long time ago, these pieces are still somewhat abundant. Generally, the starting price for a Washington Quarter comes in at closer to $3, but this is the price reserved for coins that have been heavily circulated.
Are Washington quarters worth anything?
The U.S. Mint has been issuing clad Washington quarters by the millions and is still found in circulation today. Therefore, circulated examples are only worth face value while uncirculated coins are plentiful and widely available for a small premium over face value.
How much is a 2007 Washington quarter worth?
Both the 2007 P Washington state quarter and 2007 D Washington state quarter are each worth around $0.30 in about uncirculated condition. The value is around $0.75 in uncirculated condition with an MS 63 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 can sell for around $4.
What year of quarters are worth keeping?
Quarters dated 1964 and earlier are 90% silver and worth many times their face value. With today’s high value of silver your old coins are becoming surprisingly valuable. Scarce and rare quarters are found in all the design series. Early era quarters, 1796 to the 1890’s are all scarce.
How much is a Washington 1889 quarter worth?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1889 Seated Liberty Quarter value at an average of $117.00, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $625.
How much is the Frederick Douglass quarter worth?
Both the 2017 P Frederick Douglass quarter and 2017 D Frederick Douglass quarter are each worth around $0.50 in about uncirculated condition. The value is around $0.75 in uncirculated condition with an MS 63 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 can sell for around $1.
Are 1966 quarters worth anything?
The standard 1966 clad quarters are very common so they only sell for premiums in uncirculated condition. The value is around $2 for coins in uncirculated condition with a grade of MS 63. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 are valued at around $7.
How much is a 90% quarter worth?
Before 1965, US quarters were made of 90 percent silver. That means that due to the silver alone it would be worth about $3.50 (depending on silver prices). After 1964, the quarter is just made of nickel and copper and worth just 25 cents.
What are BU quarters?
A BU coin is a coin that has never been circulated and retains all of its original mint luster. BU stands for ” Brilliant Uncirculated,” but this term is used less frequently now that the Sheldon scale of numerical grading is more widely used.
What quarters are worth money list?
The Top 15 Most Valuable Quarters
- 1834 Proof Capped Bust Quarter.
- 1841 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter.
- 1804 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1828 Capped Bust Quarter – Repunched Denomination 25/5/50C.
- 1838 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter – No Drapery.
- 1805 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1807 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1850 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter.
What quarters are worth money right now?
Rare Quarters Worth Money
- Rare Quarters Worth Money.
- 1927-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1927-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- 1919-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1919-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- 1901-S Barber Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1901-S Barber Quarter.