|Type of Passport Fee||Fee Amount|
|Passport Book (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*||$110.00|
|Passport Book (15 years and younger) paid to the Department of State*||$80.00|
|Passport Card (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*||$30.00|
- The fee is $35 and is paid at the acceptance agent facility, usually the post office or county clerk. New Passport (for adults age 16 and older): For a new adult passport book: $110 application fee and a $35 execution fee.
Can I get a passport in one day in Seattle?
Same Day Passport Service in Seattle, WA
Residents of Seattle and Washington State can apply for a new or replacement passport through Travel Visa Pro’s same day service to ensure they receive it later that day.
How much and how long does it take to get a US passport?
Passport processing takes between 6 to 8 weeks, however, if you choose an expedited service*, you can receive a faster processing time. There is a $60 fee for expedited requests.
How do I get a passport in Pierce County Washington?
No cash or credit/debit cards accepted for the passport book or card fee. 2401 S. 35th St. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Passport Fees.Type of FeeFee AmountPassport Book (16 years and older) paid to Department of State (*Check or Money Order)$110
Where do you go to apply for a passport?
You must submit your completed application, including citizenship evidence, photocopy of ID, photo, and fees, in person at a passport acceptance facility. You may be eligible to apply in person at a passport agency if you are traveling soon.
Can you go to the DMV to get a passport?
Can I apply for a US passport at a DMV office? You can apply for a US Passport at some motor vehicle offices operated by county clerks. You can apply for a US Passport at some US Post Offices.
What is the fastest way to get a US passport?
Get a Passport Quickly
- Make an appointment with your nearest passport agency. …
- If your trip is not within 2-3 weeks, but you need your passport sooner than the normal 6-8 weeks, you can request expedited service. …
- At your passport agency appointment, submit your application in person.
How long is a passport book good for?
How long do you need to have a green card before applying for citizenship?
To be eligible for naturalization, you must: Be at least 18 years old at the time you submit Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Be a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder) for at least five years.
How much is a US passport card?
Adult First-Time Applicants (16 and Older)ProductFormApplication FeePassport BookDS-11$110Passport CardDS-11$30Passport Book & CardDS-11$140
What do I need to get a passport in Washington state?
In order to file an application for a passport, you will need to bring the following items with you:
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or old passport. …
- Picture identification (Driver’s License, ID card, Student ID card, Temporary ID, etc.)
Where do I get a passport in Puyallup WA?
The City Of Puyallup passport location is at 333 South Meridian – 4th Floor Puyallup WA 98371.
Can you apply for passport at Walgreens?
No, the cost is $14.99 for each set of 2 passport photos ordered. Do Walgreens stores have Passport applications available? Yes, but the application must be processed at the post office.
How do I get a US passport?
Step 2: Prepare Your Application Package
- Complete your Form DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport on the State Department website.
- Print your completed application. DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION. …
- Have a passport photo taken.
- Photocopy your proof of identity and U.S. Citizenship documents.
- Calculate your fees.