- How Much Does a Pharmacy Technician Make? Pharmacy Technicians made a median. salary are Alaska ($43,150), California ($42,610), Washington ($42,470), Oregon ($40,920), and District of Columbia. Even though it has become old hat in Omaha, it was still fun to watch Mitch Ballock, Marcus Zegarowski and Ty-Shon Alexander.
The average salary for a pharmacy technician is $20.49 per hour in Washington State. 30% higher
How do I become a pharmacy technician in Washington state?
How do you become a pharmacy technician in Washington?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Pass a criminal record check.
- Complete a State-approved education or pharmacy technician training program.
- Pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) or the ExCPT exam.
How much does a pharmacy tech make starting out?
An early career Pharmacy Technician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $13.04 based on 7,059 salaries. A mid-career Pharmacy Technician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $15.38 based on 3,183 salaries.
How much does a certified pharmacy tech make an hour?
Certified Pharmacy Technician SalariesJob TitleSalaryRite Aid Certified Pharmacy Technician salaries – 98 salaries reported$11/hrTarget Certified Pharmacy Technician salaries – 95 salaries reported$15/hrWalgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician salaries – 77 salaries reported$28,930/yr
How much does a pharmacy tech at a hospital make?
An early career Hospital Pharmacy Technician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $14.90 based on 166 salaries. A mid-career Hospital Pharmacy Technician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $16.50 based on 186 salaries.
What pharmacy pays techs the most?
Best-Paying States for Pharmacy Techs
- California. $42,610.
- Washington. $42,470.
- Oregon. $40,920.
- District of Columbia. $39,980.
Is a pharmacy tech a good career?
1. Why Becoming a Pharmacy Technician Is a Good Career. … A pharmacy technician career is also a stable one with ample employment opportunities and increasing demand. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for pharmacy technicians is bright with an above-average growth rate.12 мая 2019 г.
How much does CVS pay certified pharmacy technicians?
The typical CVS Health Pharmacy Technician makes $14 per hour. Pharmacy Technician hourly pay at CVS Health can range from $10 – $21.
What do Costco Pharmacy Techs Make?
Average Costco Wholesale hourly pay ranges from approximately $16.15 per hour for Pharmacy Assistant to $66.22 per hour for Pharmacist. The average Costco Wholesale salary ranges from approximately $26,340 per year for Pharmacy Technician to $157,553 per year for Pharmacy Manager.
Who pays more CVS or Walgreens?
Salaries. CVS Health has 2,628 more total submitted salaries than Walgreens.
How difficult is the pharmacy technician exam?
It’s not how hard the exam is, it’s how much math you had ahead of time and if you have any experience or training as a pharmacy technician. The better your ability in math and the more experience/training you have, the easier the exam. At least on the one I took there is a lot of calculations.
Do pharmacy techs make more than medical assistants?
The BLS reports pharmacy techs earned an average annual salary of $30,430 in 2012, while MAs earned $30,550. … Colleges, universities and professional schools were another common work setting where medical assistants earned less, with an average salary of $33,830 compared to the average pharmacy tech salary of $36,960.