How do I get a free subscription to the Washington Post?
Go to WashingtonPost.com.
Here’s how to redeem your free trial using Amazon Prime:
- Follow this link.
- Click “Log in with Amazon”
- Log in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Click “Okay” once you confirmed your information.
- Select a card to use for payment when your trial expires.
- Click “Start my subscription”
- That’s it!
Is The Washington Post free for Prime members?
Free Subscription to The Washington Post
If you didn’t already know, Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon, also owns The Washington Post. As a result, all Prime members are eligible for a free digital subscription for 6 months, a savings of about $60 a year.
Can I get the Washington Post delivered to my house?
All readers of The Washington Post website or apps have access to a limited number of articles every month, and can sign up for newsletters delivered directly through email. All home delivery subscriptions include a Premium Digital Subscription. …
Can you read Washington Post without subscription?
If I don’t subscribe, how many articles can I read per month? All readers get free access to Washington Post digital content for up to 20 articles per month.
Is Washington Post owned by Amazon?
The Washington Post (sometimes abbreviated to WaPo) is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. … In October 2013, the paper’s longtime controlling family, the Graham family, sold the newspaper to Nash Holdings, a holding company established by Jeff Bezos, for $250 million in cash.
Can I share my Amazon Washington Post subscription?
Yes. Log into your account on the WaPo website. Under settings you can send an invite to share access. From their website: “This person will have the same access to The Washington Post website, mobile sites, tablet, and smartphone apps as you.
Is Washington Post free on Kindle?
Your subscription to The Washington Post Digital Access includes unlimited access to washingtonpost.com and The Washington Post apps. You also will receive daily Kindle issues of The Washington Post that can be read with the free Kindle mobile app, on any Kindle E-reader, or on any Fire tablet.
How do I subscribe to the Washington Post with Amazon Prime?
Go to your Amazon Account page. Click “Memberships and Subscriptions” to load your Washington Post details. Follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your free subscription.
How much does the Sunday Washington Post cost?
13, the newsstand price for its Sunday paper will go from $1.50 to $2 in Washington. Its daily paper will cost $1 outside of Washington, up from the current 75 cents.
What time should the Washington Post be delivered?
The Post, at your doorstep by 6 a.m.
How can I read subscriptions for free?
5 Ways to get around newspaper paywall and read paywall article for free:
- Through Firefox add-on.
- Opening a paywall based article in Incognito window.
- Stop loading the paywall by turning off your Internet.
- Reading article through a VPN.
- Using outline.com to bypass the article.
- Using the Bypass chrome extension.
How do you get around Washington Post paywall?
How to Bypass Paywalls at Popular News Sites
- Use Add-ons and Extensions. If you use a web browser, this add-on can bypass paywalls on many sites. …
- Clear site history and cookies. …
- View cached or archived web pages. …
- Disable Java Script in your browser. …
- Use an online reading and annotation site.