How do I block the Washington Post?
To block washingtonpost.com cookie in Mozilla Firefox
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- In the upper section of the Options window, click Privacy. …
- In the new Exceptions – Cookies window, enter washingtonpost.com in the Address of Website field and click Block or Disable.
How do I block sites from Google News?
- Look for the settings icon. It resembles a gear in the top right.
- Select ‘Sources’ from the dropdown list.
- You’ll see a list for preferred sources and another for blocking sources. Add Fox News and Fox News Insider under block by their URL. If you start typing it will suggest the source to you.
How do I block CNN from my Google News feed?
when you get stories from a news source you don’t want to see or about a topic you aren’t interested in you can tap the 3-dots icon in a corner of the story card and tap Hide all stories from [NEWS SOURCE] for hiding the stories from the source, or tap Fewer stories like this and the thumbs down icon for getting fewer …
How do I block news feed in Chrome?
Open Google Chrome on your computer and in the top right click the three dots in a row, and then click on Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the new page and click Advanced. Under the Privacy and security sub heading click Content Settings. Click on Notifications, which is next to the bell icon.
How do I turn off notifications for Washington Post on Iphone?
The search screen shows trending news items based on your location. If you would prefer to turn this feature off, go to: Settings > General > Spotlight Search – turn off News. Go to Settings/General/Spotlight Search and turn off Spotlight Suggestions.
How do I get rid of Google News?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired.
How do I block news?
Block a news channel or topic
- Tap the channel or topic to open it.
- Tap the More Options button .
- Choose Block Channel or Block Topic.
How do I block certain searches?
In order to block specific Google Searches, add *search*term* to your policy, where “term” stands in for the search you would like blocked. For example, adding *search*snake* will block the search for the term “snake”, but will still allow sites that contain “snake” in the URL.
How do you block certain news?
If you want to avoid a specific topic in future news results, do the following:
- Tap ⋯ (iPhone) or ⋮ (Android) to the right of a topic.
- Tap Fewer stories like this in the resulting drop-down menu.
How do I control Google news feed?
You can control your Google News settings. These settings include your language, region, text size, and whether videos play automatically.
Change settings in app
- Open your Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Google Account profile picture Settings .
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I manage Google news feed?
Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu .
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
How do I get rid of CNN News?
CNN APP FOR ANDROID: How do I enable or disable ‘This is CNN’ audio? Open the CNN app.
- Open the CNN app.
- Tap on the red CNN icon at the top of the screen to access the menu.
- Scroll down to the “This is CNN” section and tap on “iReport”.