What documents do I need to get a driver’s license in Washington state?
Proof of your identity (e.g., a valid driver’s license or passport) Proof of a valid Social Security number (e.g., a Social Security card or W-2 with your SSN) Proof of Washington state residency. (e.g., a Washington ID or utility bill dated within two months)
How do I get a driver’s license in Washington state?
WA State Driver’s License
- Complete a Driver’s License Application.
- Pass a Knowledge Test. …
- Pass a vision screening and demonstration of color recognition.
- Pass the Driving Test. …
- Have your photograph taken.
- You will receive a temporary license to drive for 45 days.
How can I get my Washington state driver’s license online?
Online (without a License eXpress account) At a driver licensing office. Be prepared to wait in line.
- A device that allows you to access the internet.
- Your driver license or ID card number.
- Your Social Security number – last 4 digits.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Email address and/or printer.
Where can I get a Washington drivers license?
- Where Do I Apply for a WA State ID Card or Driver’s License? The Department of Licensing is the official office where you can apply and obtain a state ID card. or driver’s license. …
- • Lynnwood. Phone: (425) 672-3406. 18023 Hwy 99 N Suite E. …
- • Everett. Phone: (425) 356-2967. 5313 Evergreen Way. …
- • Bellevue. Phone: (425) 649-4282.
What counts as proof of residency in Washington state?
Examples of acceptable documents include home utility bills or hook-up work order dated within 60 days of the time you apply for a license (gas, electricity, water, garbage, or telephone), Washington instruction permits or ID cards, or Washington voter registration cards.9 мая 2007 г.
How much does it cost to get a driver’s license in Washington?
A standard driver’s license or I.D. card costs $54. An enhanced driver’s license or I.D. card will cost $78.
How do I transfer my driver’s license to Washington?
Overview of Procedure to get Washington License
Pre-apply online: This allows you to apply for a license online and then take your new drivers license number to the driver licensing office along with the proper identification documents to get your picture taken and get your new license.
How do I change my driver’s license to Washington?
The fee for a non-commercial Washington driver’s license is $45.
You will need to bring along the following documentation when you visit the WA DMV:
- Proof of identity (examples include your passport, military I.D. card, etc.)
- Your current out of state driver’s license.
- Your social security card.
When can you get your driver’s license in Washington state?
Washington Drivers License Basic Requirements. In order to earn your drivers license, you must: Be a Washington resident at least 16 years old. Enroll in and complete a driver training course.
Can you take the written driving test online in Washington state?
Washington Permit Practice Test
The DOL written test questions will be multiple-choice, covering road signs, traffic laws, and safe driving practices. … Make sure to pre-apply for your test online beforehand or apply at your local DOL, as you will need to apply before your score can be recorded.
How does a homeless person get ID in Washington state?
To apply for an ID in Washington, a resident must provide proof of identity. Some documents are “stand alone,” like an ID from another state or a U.S. passport. Failing that, a person needs to show multiple documents from two categories called A and B-list documents. The number varies by age.
Why am I not eligible to renew my license online in Washington state?
Renew Washington Drivers License Online
If your license has been expired for over thirty (30) days you cannot renew online. If you do not have a credit card you may not renew online. You will need your current expiring drivers License, ID, EDL, or EID number.