How much does it cost to get a passport in Washington state?
Passport FeesType of Passport FeeFee AmountPassport Book (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$110.00Passport Book (15 years and younger) paid to the Department of State*$80.00Passport Card (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$30.00
How do I get a passport in WA?
How to get an adult passport
- Step 1: Gather original documents.
- Step 2: Ask someone to be your referee or guarantor.
- Step 3: Complete your application.
- Step 4: Print your application.
- Step 5: Get passport photos.
- Step 6: Lodge your application and pay the fee.
- Step 7: We’ll tell you when your passport is ready.
Can I get a passport in one day in Seattle?
Same Day Passport Service in Seattle, WA
Residents of Seattle and Washington State can apply for a new or replacement passport through Travel Visa Pro’s same day service to ensure they receive it later that day.
Where in Seattle can I get a passport?
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, visit the Online Passport Agency Appointment System. You may also call 1-877-487-2778 or 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY), se habla español.
Can you go to the DMV to get a passport?
Can I apply for a US passport at a DMV office? You can apply for a US Passport at some motor vehicle offices operated by county clerks. You can apply for a US Passport at some US Post Offices.
How long is a passport book good for?
How do you update an expired passport?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader). …
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
How can I get my visa?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. …
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. …
- Students. …
- Working adults. …
- Businessmen and company directors. …
- Visiting a relative.
How long does it take to get a passport in the United States?
between 6 to 8 weeks
Is it hard to get a passport?
Obtaining a U.S. passport isn’t a difficult process, but the rules set forth by the Department of State are particular and inflexible. And filling out the required paperwork and gathering the necessary documentation can be a little bit of a hassle.
How much is a passport in Seattle?
Adult Passport Book $110. Adult Passport Card $30. Adult Passport Book & Card $140. Minor Passport Book $80.
How fast can I get a passport in Seattle?
Apply for a U.S. Passport
In order to get your passport faster (within 2-3 weeks), you will need to make an appointment at a passport agency where you must bring your proof of travel. Need to make an appointment at the Seattle Passport Agency? Visit here.
Where do you go to apply for a passport?
You must submit your completed application, including citizenship evidence, photocopy of ID, photo, and fees, in person at a passport acceptance facility. You may be eligible to apply in person at a passport agency if you are traveling soon.
How do I get a US passport card?
First-time passport card applicants who do not have a passport book (traditional passport) must go in person to a passport application facility, such as a post office or courthouse, and submit a completed passport application form, proof of US citizenship, one passport photo and the required fee.