How do I transfer my drivers license to Washington?
Overview of Procedure to get Washington License
Pre-apply online: This allows you to apply for a license online and then take your new drivers license number to the driver licensing office along with the proper identification documents to get your picture taken and get your new license.
What documents do I need to get a driver’s license in Washington state?
Proof of your identity (e.g., a valid driver’s license or passport) Proof of a valid Social Security number (e.g., a Social Security card or W-2 with your SSN) Proof of Washington state residency. (e.g., a Washington ID or utility bill dated within two months)
Where do I get a Washington drivers license?
- Where Do I Apply for a WA State ID Card or Driver’s License? The Department of Licensing is the official office where you can apply and obtain a state ID card. or driver’s license. …
- • Lynnwood. Phone: (425) 672-3406. 18023 Hwy 99 N Suite E. …
- • Everett. Phone: (425) 356-2967. 5313 Evergreen Way. …
- • Bellevue. Phone: (425) 649-4282.
How can I get my Washington state driver’s license online?
Online (without a License eXpress account) At a driver licensing office. Be prepared to wait in line.
- A device that allows you to access the internet.
- Your driver license or ID card number.
- Your Social Security number – last 4 digits.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Email address and/or printer.
How much is a drivers license in WA?
And one of the accepted forms is Washington state’s enhanced driver’s license (EDL). A standard ID costs $54 for six years, and an enhanced card is $78 for six years. Click here for a pricing table. Residents who need an EDL can pre-apply online, but they will still have to go to a licensing office.
How do I prove residency in Washington state?
Examples of acceptable documents include home utility bills or hook-up work order dated within 60 days of the time you apply for a license (gas, electricity, water, garbage, or telephone), Washington instruction permits or ID cards, or Washington voter registration cards.9 мая 2007 г.
How long does it take to get a driver’s license in Washington?
Can you take the written driving test online in Washington state?
Washington Permit Practice Test
The DOL written test questions will be multiple-choice, covering road signs, traffic laws, and safe driving practices. … Make sure to pre-apply for your test online beforehand or apply at your local DOL, as you will need to apply before your score can be recorded.
How much does it cost to replace a lost driver’s license in Washington state?
You must register an account to use License eXpress. Be prepared to pay the following fees with a VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card: Replacement License: $20. Replacement ID Card: $20.
What do I do if I lost my drivers license in Washington?
You can apply for a replacement driver’s licence either by post, or in person.
Submitting application in person
- Completed application form DL26.
- Original or certified copies of your proof of identity.
- Police incident report number (if your licence was stolen).
- Application fee (if your licence was not reported stolen).