How much does it cost to get a passport in Washington state?
Passport FeesType of Passport FeeFee AmountPassport Book (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$110.00Passport Book (15 years and younger) paid to the Department of State*$80.00Passport Card (16 years and older) paid to the Department of State*$30.00
How do I get a passport in WA?
How to get an adult passport
- Step 1: Gather original documents.
- Step 2: Ask someone to be your referee or guarantor.
- Step 3: Complete your application.
- Step 4: Print your application.
- Step 5: Get passport photos.
- Step 6: Lodge your application and pay the fee.
- Step 7: We’ll tell you when your passport is ready.
Can I get a passport in one day in Seattle?
Same Day Passport Service in Seattle, WA
Residents of Seattle and Washington State can apply for a new or replacement passport through Travel Visa Pro’s same day service to ensure they receive it later that day.
What is the fastest way to apply for a passport?
Get a Passport Quickly
- Make an appointment with your nearest passport agency. …
- If your trip is not within 2-3 weeks, but you need your passport sooner than the normal 6-8 weeks, you can request expedited service. …
- At your passport agency appointment, submit your application in person.
Can you go to the DMV to get a passport?
Can I apply for a US passport at a DMV office? You can apply for a US Passport at some motor vehicle offices operated by county clerks. You can apply for a US Passport at some US Post Offices.
How long is a passport book good for?
How can I get my visa?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. …
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. …
- Students. …
- Working adults. …
- Businessmen and company directors. …
- Visiting a relative.
How long does it take to get a passport in the United States?
between 6 to 8 weeks
What is the difference between the passport book and passport card?
The most important difference between U.S. passport books and passport cards is that passport cards are not valid for international air travel; they’re only acceptable for land and sea border crossings between the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
How fast can I get a passport in Seattle?
Apply for a U.S. Passport
In order to get your passport faster (within 2-3 weeks), you will need to make an appointment at a passport agency where you must bring your proof of travel. Need to make an appointment at the Seattle Passport Agency? Visit here.
Is it hard to get a passport?
Obtaining a U.S. passport isn’t a difficult process, but the rules set forth by the Department of State are particular and inflexible. And filling out the required paperwork and gathering the necessary documentation can be a little bit of a hassle.
Where can I apply for a passport in Seattle?
Seattle Passport – Where to Apply for a Passport in Seattle, Wa.Facility NameStreet AddressStateCSC – LAKE CITY12525 28TH AVE NEWACSC – SOUTHWEST2801 SW THISTLE STWACSC – UNIVERSITY DISTRICT4534 UNIVERSITY WAY NEWAUSPO – SEATTLE MIDTOWN301 UNION STREETWA
Where do you go to apply for a passport?
You must submit your completed application, including citizenship evidence, photocopy of ID, photo, and fees, in person at a passport acceptance facility. You may be eligible to apply in person at a passport agency if you are traveling soon. Please see Get a Passport in a Hurry for more information.
Can you use an expired passport?
An expired passport is simply not acceptable for international travel. … You’re not required to have a passport to board a domestic flight – at least not yet. However, you do need valid identification to get past the TSA checkpoints. By definition, an expired passport isn’t valid.