How do you get a copy of your business license in Washington State?
- Get copies of your county business licenses by visiting the business license department for your county during normal business hours. This is likely the same office where you went to license your business. Ask the clerk at the county business licensing office for a copy of your business license.
How do I get a copy of my Washington state business license?
Copies of your Business License (BLA) can be ordered with the Department of Revenue www.dor.wa.gov or by calling 360-705-6741.
How do I find my Washington account ID?
How to find your Account ID. Your Account ID is in the upper right-hand corner under the Letter ID on the correspondence you received from the Department. The Account ID is also the UBI and can be searched by clicking Look up a business from the Home page.
What is the saw user ID?
You may have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) User ID if you log into online services for other Washington state agencies (for example, the Department of Licensing, Secretary of State, or the Department of Social and Health Services.) On dor.wa.gov, click the Log in button.
How do I look up a business in Washington State?
Search for a business entity (Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership) in Washington by going to the Secretary of State’s Website. Lookup by Name or UBI Number. Be sure if you use the Name option to be as descriptive as you can as the database will all matching and related listings on the Results Page (As Seen Below).
What is the difference between Ubi and Ein?
State tax ID numbers and federal Employer Identification Numbers are assigned to businesses that employ workers, but EINs can also be assigned even if the company has no workers. UBI refers to Unrelated Business Income. An organization must pay estimated tax if it expects its tax for the year to be $500 or more.
How do I find my EIN number in Washington state?
Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933.
Where do I find my L&I account ID?
Department of Labor & Industries (L&I) Account ID
- You can find your L&I Account ID online.
- If you’re unsure, contact the agency at (360) 902-4817.
How do I look up a company’s EIN number?
Use one of the following options to find another business’s federal tax ID number:
- Ask the company. Someone in the payroll or accounting department should know the company’s tax ID.
- Search SEC filings. Source: SEC.gov.
- Inquire with a credit bureau.
- Use a paid EIN database.
- Use Melissa Database for nonprofits.
What is a Washington state saw account?
SecureAccess Washington (SAW) is a central login that lets you access the online services of multiple state agencies. It’s often referred to as SAW, and is a service provided by Washington’s Consolidated Technology Services.
Can I have more than one saw account?
You have a one-time opportunity to reset your information in SecureAccess Washington (SAW). Customers locked out because they have more than one SAW username need to: Pick a SAW username—it could be new or one of your existing SAW usernames. From now on, enter this username when you log into eServices.
How do I find the owner of a business in Washington state?
You can find information on any corporation or business entity in Washington or another state by performing a search on the Secretary of State website of the state or territory where that corporation is registered.
How do you obtain a business license?
How to get a business license
- Determine what business licensing you need.
- Compile the appropriate business documents for your application.
- Apply for the business license.
- Receive your business license.
- Keep up with license renewal requirements.
How do I look up my LLC?
How to Look Up an LLC
- State Entity Databases. Each state maintains a free searchable online database that provides the public with some basic information about the business entities formed or registered to do business in that state.
- The LLC’s Website or Office.
- Business Data Firms.
- Trade Associations.
- Search Engines.