Why can’t I read the Washington Post for free?
- If you have Amazon Prime or a.edu,.gov or.mil email, you could be missing out on a free digital subscription to The Washington Post. The news site has a paywall that limits the number of articles non-subscribers can read each month before being blocked.
Another popular way of reading Washington Post online for free is by using incognito mode, also known as privacy mode, in your browser. This mode allows you to disable the web cache and turn off browsing history. This can prevent the system from tracking you on the site, so that it doesn’t know whether you’ve read an article or not.
Can I read the Washington Post for free?
The Post will allow a set number of articles for free each month then the firewall kicks in. … Use the code on your library card for access to a database that carries Washington Post articles. A librarian can show you how to do it.
How do I bypass Washington Post paywall?
Using outline.com to bypass any newspaper paywall and read Unlimited prime articles for free.
- Visit Outline.com.
- Open NewYork Times, Medium, WSJ, Washington Post, Business Insider, and Financial Times. …
- Copy the link to that article.
- Paste it in the search box of the Outline.com.
Is The Washington Post free with Amazon Prime?
Six months of digital access is now available to Amazon Prime members. The Washington Post is currently offering six free months of digital access to Amazon Prime members. Normally, Washington Post subscriptions start at $9.99 per month. …
How much is an online subscription to The Washington Post?
A Washington Post digital subscription typically costs $9.99/month.
Is Washington Post owned by Amazon?
The Washington Post (sometimes abbreviated to WaPo) is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. … In October 2013, the paper’s longtime controlling family, the Graham family, sold the newspaper to Nash Holdings, a holding company established by Jeff Bezos, for $250 million in cash.
How can I read news for free?
7 Ways To Get Around The Paywalls Of WSJ, NYT And More
- Google a Headline. This is the easiest way to get around most paywalls. …
- Use a Referer Control Extension. …
- Go Into Incognito Mode. …
- Delete Your Cookies. …
- Make the Most Out of Social Media. …
- Make Use of Your Read-It-Later Apps. …
- Switch Up Your Browser.
How do I get rid of paywall?
Delete the Paywall Manually
For example, in Chrome, right-click the paywall message and select Inspect. Use the mouse pointer option at the top left of Chrome’s tool to find the source code of the paywall. When you find it, right-click the data and choose Delete element.
How do I log into my Washington Post with Amazon Prime?
Once you’ve started your free subscription, simply click the “Login with Amazon” button on The Washington Post and your access will be granted.
Can I get the Washington Post delivered to my house?
All readers of The Washington Post website or apps have access to a limited number of articles every month, and can sign up for newsletters delivered directly through email. All home delivery subscriptions include a Premium Digital Subscription. …