Why can’t I read the Washington Post for free?
- If you have Amazon Prime or a.edu,.gov or.mil email, you could be missing out on a free digital subscription to The Washington Post. The news site has a paywall that limits the number of articles non-subscribers can read each month before being blocked.
Another popular way of reading Washington Post online for free is by using incognito mode, also known as privacy mode, in your browser. This mode allows you to disable the web cache and turn off browsing history. This can prevent the system from tracking you on the site, so that it doesn’t know whether you’ve read an article or not.
Can I read the Washington Post for free?
The Post will allow a set number of articles for free each month then the firewall kicks in. … Use the code on your library card for access to a database that carries Washington Post articles. A librarian can show you how to do it.
How do I bypass Washington Post paywall?
Using outline.com to bypass any newspaper paywall and read Unlimited prime articles for free.
- Visit Outline.com.
- Open NewYork Times, Medium, WSJ, Washington Post, Business Insider, and Financial Times. …
- Copy the link to that article.
- Paste it in the search box of the Outline.com.
How can I read newspaper articles for free?
7 Ways To Get Around The Paywalls Of WSJ, NYT And More
- Google a Headline. This is the easiest way to get around most paywalls. …
- Use a Referer Control Extension. …
- Go Into Incognito Mode. …
- Delete Your Cookies. …
- Make the Most Out of Social Media. …
- Make Use of Your Read-It-Later Apps. …
- Switch Up Your Browser.
How can I bypass the newspaper paywall?
How to Bypass Paywalls at Popular News Sites
- Use Add-ons and Extensions. If you use a web browser, this add-on can bypass paywalls on many sites. …
- Clear site history and cookies. …
- View cached or archived web pages. …
- Disable Java Script in your browser. …
- Use an online reading and annotation site.
Is Washington Post free with Amazon Prime?
Free Subscription to The Washington Post
If you didn’t already know, Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon, also owns The Washington Post. As a result, all Prime members are eligible for a free digital subscription for 6 months, a savings of about $60 a year.
Is Washington Post owned by Amazon?
The Washington Post (sometimes abbreviated to WaPo) is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. … In October 2013, the paper’s longtime controlling family, the Graham family, sold the newspaper to Nash Holdings, a holding company established by Jeff Bezos, for $250 million in cash.
How can I get free articles?
Here are some ways people get journal articles for free:
- If you’re a member of the American Speech–Language–Hearing Association (ASHA), you get access to their journals for free. …
- Unpaywall: Download the app, Unpaywall. …
- Do a basic “Google” search for the article.
How many articles can I read for free on medium?
Medium allows you to read upto 3 premium articles for free every month. But there are few other ways with which you can read more articles for free.20 мая 2019 г.
How do I view articles behind paywall?
While there isn’t an exit button easily accessible, you can view the page source and remove it manually to reveal the content behind it. For example, in Chrome, right-click the paywall message and select Inspect. Use the mouse pointer option at the top left of Chrome’s tool to find the source code of the paywall.
How do I read Financial Times for free?
I have also made a video about reading Financial Times for free.
3. Packing the Chrome extension
- Open a new tab in chrome.
- Turn on the developer mode.
- Click on Pack.
- Select the file we have extracted from the document.
- You are now reading FT For free.