How do I get rid of Google News feed?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired.
How do I block CNN from my Google News feed?
when you get stories from a news source you don’t want to see or about a topic you aren’t interested in you can tap the 3-dots icon in a corner of the story card and tap Hide all stories from [NEWS SOURCE] for hiding the stories from the source, or tap Fewer stories like this and the thumbs down icon for getting fewer …
How do I hide sources in Google News?
On the Google news page, find an article with the news source you want to hide. Next to, or under the headline of that store is a menu with 3 dots. Click on that and you’ll get an option to hide that news source. You should be able to hide sources in any article suggestion in all the tabs.
How do I control Google news feed?
You can control your Google News settings. These settings include your language, region, text size, and whether videos play automatically.
Change settings in app
- Open your Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Google Account profile picture Settings .
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I get rid of Google News on Android?
To completely turn off news notifications, fire up the Google News app, tap your user icon in the top-right corner and hit Settings > Notifications. The toggle at the top of the page will let you turn all Google News notifications off.6 мая 2020 г.
How do I get rid of Google News on my phone?
Google News notification settings
Open the Google News application on the Android device, tap on the profile icon in the top right corner, select Settings and tap on Notifications on the Settings page that opens. The page displays a variety of options to customize the application’s notification capabilities.
Does Google have a homepage with news?
Share All sharing options for: Google search is adding a news feed to its homepage on mobile. Google is announcing changes to its search product today, tied in part to the 20th anniversary of the company.
How does Google News feed work?
Google’s news service doesn’t rely on the same algorithm used by “regular” Google, of which PageRank is a part of. … Instead, Google News taps into its own unique ranking signals, which include user clicks, the estimated authority of a publication in a particular topic, freshness, geography and more.
How do I use Google News?
You can see different kinds of news and video stories on Google News.
Search for specific content
- Go to Google News.
- At the top, click Search .
- Enter your search, like a topic to read about, place to follow, or source to read from.
How do I see hidden stories on Google?
- Go to the left-hand panel (with your news feed)
- Click the “Overflow” (3 dots) menu in the top right corner.
- Click “Customize Discover”
- Under “More Preferences,” click “Show More”
- Choose “Sources”
- Scroll down to “Stories” and check any sources you want to see again.
What is a Google news feed?
Google today is rolling out its take on the news feed, a personalized stream of articles, videos, and other content. … The feed, which includes items drawn from your search history and topics you choose to follow, is designed to turn Google’s app into a destination for browsing as well as search.
Can you customize Google News?
Customize your Google News experience
To set your preferred topics and news sources, as well as locations you’d like to hear news about, tap on the Favorites icon within the app. … You can always search and add more by tapping the little star icon next to anything you care about.16 мая 2018 г.
How do I get my Google stories back?
Solution 1: Going back to Google Now app stories on Android 7
- Go to the Google app home screen (if you aren’t there already).
- Tap the “sandwich” icon in the upper-left corner, i.e., the icon that looks like three lines stacked on each other.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Privacy.