What are some fun activities to do in Washington State?
- Whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor fun, Washington State is a family-friendly place with activities to accommodate any budget. With state parks, water parks, amusement parks and arcades, farms, fairs and Washington State festivals, roller skating and ice skating rinks, bowling alleys and go-kart tracks,
What is there to do in Washington State right now?
Top Attractions in Washington
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. 24,461. Art Galleries • Art Museums.
- Manito Park. 1,466. Parks • Gardens.
- Mount St. Helens. 489.
- Hurricane Ridge. 1,822.
- Point Defiance Park. 1,237.
- Whatcom Falls Park. 934.
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm. 437.
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge. 609.
What can you do for free in Washington state?
12 Legitimately Fun Things You Can Do In Washington Without Spending A Dime
- Walk through the Washington Park Arboretum in Seattle.
- Check out an art walk.
- Walk (or bike) the Centennial Trail in Spokane.
- Explore the Seattle Waterfront.
- Visit a museum on a Free Museum Day.
- Take a stroll down Long Beach.
What is special in Washington state?
The state of Washington is the only state to be named after a United States president. Seattle is home to the first revolving restaurant, 1961. Washington state produces more apples than any other state in the union. Washington state has more glaciers than the other 47 contiguous states combined.
What is there to do in Western Washington today?
- Cathedral Falls-4 miles round trip (Mount St.
- Cape Flattery-1.5 miles round trip (Makah Indian Reservation near Neah Bay)
- Snow Lake-2.6 miles (Mt.
- Surprise Lake-9 miles (Off Hwy 2 near Stevens Pass)
- Skyscraper Pass-8 miles (Mt.
- Cascade Pass-up to 12 miles round trip (North Cascades National Park)
What’s the number one attraction in Washington?
Plan your trip with our list of the top attractions in Washington State.
- Olympic National Park. Author, Brad Lane, at lateral moraine of Blue Glacier | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Seattle Center.
- San Juan Islands.
- Mount Rainier National Park Editor’s Pick.
- Seattle Downtown.
- North Cascades National Park.
- Puget Sound.
Why Washington State is bad?
The study, by personal finance website WalletHub, found that Washington ranks as the third-worst state for drivers, thanks mainly to steep gas prices, high rates of car theft, poor overall road quality, traffic congestion and other factors.
Why should I visit Washington State?
Because of the diverse terrain and climate, Washington State offers year-round outdoor activities and adventures galore. You can choose from skiing, snowboarding, surfing, climbing, hiking, kiteboarding, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, boating… I could go on and on.
What is so great about Washington?
Washington is definitely deserving of its nickname, The Evergreen State. There’re abundant forests, waterfalls, rivers, and lakes, with so many great opportunities for outdoor living, exercise and spending time in nature. It’s got a great education system.
What is there to do at night in Washington state?
Best fun things to do at night in Seattle, WA
- Sky View Observatory. 1.5 mi. 452 reviews.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. 0.8 mi. 2538 reviews.
- The Laser Dome. 0.8 mi. 75 reviews.
- Seattle Selfie Museum. 1.2 mi.
- ROOM 5280 – Seattle Live Escape Games. 0.7 mi.
- Georgetown Morgue Haunted House. 4.7 mi.
- Shorty’s. 0.9 mi.
- Museum of Pop Culture. 0.6 mi.
What is the best time to visit Washington state?
July and August are the most reliably rainless months, and consequently, this is the most popular time to visit. It is during these months that the sun is seen most often and rain is almost unheard of (though not unknown).