25 Best Things to Do in Washington State
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. © Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- The Museum of Flight. © The Museum of Flight.
- Things to Do in Washington: Space Needle.
- Activities Near Me: Woodland Park Zoo.
- Things to Do Around Me: Seattle Art Museum.
- 25 Best Things to Do in Washington State.
What are some fun things to do in Washington State?
- Fun Things to Do in Washington: Hands On Children’s Museum The Hands On Children’s Museum is an interactive museum designed for chil-dren to learn through participating in exhibits and programs. The museum’s displays include science, art, and other types of exhibits and is specially de-signed for children from birth through ten years.
What is there to do in Washington State right now?
Top Attractions in Washington
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. 24,461. Art Galleries • Art Museums.
- Manito Park. 1,466. Parks • Gardens.
- Mount St. Helens. 489.
- Hurricane Ridge. 1,822.
- Point Defiance Park. 1,237.
- Whatcom Falls Park. 934.
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm. 437.
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge. 609.
What is there to do in Western Washington this weekend?
- Cathedral Falls-4 miles round trip (Mount St.
- Cape Flattery-1.5 miles round trip (Makah Indian Reservation near Neah Bay)
- Snow Lake-2.6 miles (Mt.
- Surprise Lake-9 miles (Off Hwy 2 near Stevens Pass)
- Skyscraper Pass-8 miles (Mt.
- Cascade Pass-up to 12 miles round trip (North Cascades National Park)
Where can I go a day trip in Washington state?
18 Top-Rated Day Trips from Seattle, WA
- Puget Sound. Puget Sound.
- Mount Rainier National Park. Mount Rainier National Park | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Victoria, British Columbia. Parliament building.
- San Juan Islands. San Juan Islands.
- Olympic National Park. Hurricane Ridge.
- Mount St.
- North Cascades National Park.
What can you do for free in Washington state?
12 Legitimately Fun Things You Can Do In Washington Without Spending A Dime
- Walk through the Washington Park Arboretum in Seattle.
- Check out an art walk.
- Walk (or bike) the Centennial Trail in Spokane.
- Explore the Seattle Waterfront.
- Visit a museum on a Free Museum Day.
- Take a stroll down Long Beach.
Where can I go at night in Washington state?
Nightlife in Washington State
- © Symphony. Benaroya Hall. 4.8.
- © Dinner Theater. Teatro ZinZanni. 4.2.
- © Movie Theater. Rose Theatre. 4.8.
- © Theater. 5th Avenue Theatre. 4.7.
- © Nightlife. Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley.
- © Symphony. Seattle Symphony, Seattle.
- © Theater. Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox, Spokane.
- © Nightlife. 7 Cedars, Sequim.
What food is Seattle known for?
Seattle’s Famous Foods – Everything You Need to Try
- The Seattle Dog.
Is Gig Harbor an island?
Gig Harbor is the name of both a bay on Puget Sound and a city on its shore in Pierce County, Washington, United States. Gig Harbor is one of several cities and towns that claim to be “the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula”.
What should you not miss in Seattle?
10 Things Not to Miss When Visiting Seattle
- Gasworks Parks.
- Seattle Art Museum.
- The Space Needle in Seattle by night.
- Snoqualmie Falls near Seattle.
- roller bladers in Greenlake, a great Seattle neighborhood.
- Pikes Place Market sign in Seattle.
- The Boatyard Inn in Langley on Whidbey Island.
What’s the number one attraction in Washington?
Plan your trip with our list of the top attractions in Washington State.
- Olympic National Park. Author, Brad Lane, at lateral moraine of Blue Glacier | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Seattle Center.
- San Juan Islands.
- Mount Rainier National Park Editor’s Pick.
- Seattle Downtown.
- North Cascades National Park.
- Puget Sound.
What is free to do in Seattle this weekend?
25 free things to do in Seattle
- Explore Pike Place Market.
- Fremont Public Sculptures.
- Tour the Frye Art Museum.
- Stroll through Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Wander through Ballard Locks.
- Join the Silent Reading Party.
- Take an urban hike at Discovery Park.
- Take an art walk.
What can I do today for free?
15 Free or Cheap Things to Do
- Go to a museum, aquarium or zoo. Many aquariums, museums and zoos waive admission fees on certain days.
- Read a book. Dive into a new book or revisit an old favorite.
- Catch a movie.
- Play, or watch, a game.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go thrift shopping.
- Spend time outdoors.