1. Documents to Prove Your Identity This includes your valid passport, valid visa, current I-94 card and valid I-20. 2. Documents Providing Your Local Address You must provide documents that verify that you live in Washington state.
How do you get a Washington State ID?
- How to get a Washington State ID card. To apply for a Washington State identification card: Visit a driver licensing office in person. Have a proof of residence and identity with you. $20 fee, only cash or checks are accepted.
What documents do I need for a Washington state ID?
Proof of your identity (e.g., a valid driver’s license or passport) Proof of a valid Social Security number (e.g., a Social Security card or W-2 with your SSN) Proof of Washington state residency. (e.g., a Washington ID or utility bill dated within two months)
What do you need to get an ID at the DMV?
How to Apply for an ID Card
- Provide your social security number (SSN).
- Verify your identity with an acceptable identity document.
- Present acceptable residency documents (if you have never had a California DL/ID card).
- Pay the nonrefundable application fee (see below for information about reduced- and no-fee ID cards).
What is proof of identification?
Valid Forms of ID Valid Driver’s License. Birth Certificate. State-issued Identification Card. Student Identification Card. Social Security Card.
What documentation do you need for a real ID?
To get a Real ID, you need to present documents to your DMV proving your age and identity, Social Security number and address. That generally means bringing a birth certificate or passport, a Social Security card or tax form such as a W-2, and two proofs of address.
What counts as proof of residency at the DMV?
Rental/lease agreement with signatures of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident. Deed/title to residential real property. Mortgage bill. Home utility bill (including cellular phones).
What can be used as two forms of ID?
For badging purposes—Two forms of identification (such as a state driver’s license, state identification card, U.S. Passport, military ID card, birth certificate, or Social Security card).
How can I prove my identity without a photo ID?
You can use any document from the following list:
- State identification (ID) card.
- Driver license.
- US passport or passport card.
- US military card (front and back)
- Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
- Permanent Resident Card.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
Where can I get a photo ID besides the DMV?
If you are getting into school or in office you can get your photo id within one day.
- DMV express service: Some states offers express service which can save your time.
- Online renewal:
- Mail renewal:
- Getting a passport:
- Form of photo ID:
- Related Article:
Can a birth certificate be used as ID?
Acceptable primary proof of identity in the United States includes original documents or certified documents that have a person’s full name and date of birth.
What documents do I need to get a REAL ID in Wisconsin?
What should I bring to DMV to get a REAL ID?
- Proof of Name and Date of Birth.
- Proof of Legal Presence in the U.S.
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Name Change (if applicable)
- Proof of Address (two forms)
- Provide your Social Security Number.
What documents do I need for a REAL ID in Texas?
To get a REAL-ID compliant Texas driver license or ID, you need:
- An original or certified copy of a Birth Certificate or an unexpired U.S. Passport Book or Card.
- Social Security Card.
- Current Texas Vehicle Registration or Title.
- Current Car Insurance Policy or Car Insurance Statement.
What documents do I need for a REAL ID in Louisiana?
Simply bring one primary form of ID, two secondary forms and two proofs of residency. We can upgrade your current Louisiana Driver’s License or Learner’s Permit making it Real ID Compliant.